The Governor’s Office Out-of-State Travel Request website is designed to give automated approval for employees, contract workers, commission/board members and guests travelling in service to the state of Alabama.
Travelers are expected to follow all guidelines and policies provided. Upon successfully completing a travel request, a Confirmation Code and email will be issued for travel and sent to the email address entered.
|BEFORE submitting travel online please have the following information confirmed:
- Review and follow state laws and travel guidelines.
- Receive your agency's internal approval.
- Acquire your business agenda, schedule and/or itinerary.
- Receive Information regarding your flight schedule and airfare.
- Obtain Information regarding your hotel rate & reservation.
This AUTOMATED SYSTEM
can process about 90% of the most common travel requests!
The following 10% of unique travel components listed below CANNOT use the online application but can be submitted using the MANUAL FORM.
- Out-of-the-Country, Hawaii & Alaska.
- Travel is 8 days/7 nights or longer
- Transportation: Rental Car
- Rural City/Area
- Two Different Cities, Airports, Airlines, Hotels
- Fly One Way & Drive One Way
- Fly into One State & Drive to Another State
- In-State Travel & Out-of-State Travel
- Any UNUSUAL Circumstance Not Listed
- Ticket Price Exceeds $900
- Arrive EARLIER than standard
- Leave LATER than standard
- Drive to Destination Exceeds 8 hours
DISABLE POP-UP BLOCKERS: At the end of the form process, a PDF will be loaded in separate browser window which may be blocked by certain pop-up blockers. If you are having difficulty printing the PDFs at the end of the form process, please disable any pop-up blocker software. Once finished, remember to re-activate your pop-up blockers.